As the Providence Friars gear up for the NCAA Tournament, they had a final stop at Madison Square Garden to face the St. John's Red Storm. After 20 minutes, the Friars are out to a 49-26 lead over Chris Mullin's bunch.
Here's everything you need to know about the first half.
- Jalen Lindsey leads the Friars with 20 points, a career high already.
- Providence went 8-20 from beyond the arc, which is a step above last game, during which they were 1-20 from long range at one point.
- Ben Bentil continues to thrive, with 15 early points.
- Kris Dunn only has two points, but he leads the Friars with four assists.
- It's been a rough go for the Red Storm, as they've turned the ball over 12 times.
- Durand Johnson leads St. John's with eight points.
- Fouls have also been an issue for the Red Storm, as four players have two fouls.
- St. John's has a litany of recruits in the building today.