- Ryan Arcidiacono and Kris Jenkins are Villanova's leading scorers at the break. They have both accumulated a total of nine points.
- The Wildcats were aggressive from beyond the 3-point line with six makes on 17 attempts.
- Josh Hart stuffed the box score with five rebounds, five assists, and four points. Although, he picked up his third foul late in the half.
- Georgetown star and senior, D'Vauntes Smith-Rivera, struggled in the first half with three points on 1-7 shooting.
- The Hoyas were horrendous on offense with only 27 points. They were especially putrid from long range on 1-13 shooting, accumulating in 8%.
- Georgetown's offense mustered a pathetic 10 field goals compared to nine turnovers in the first half. Sophomore L.J Peak is their leading scorer with 10.