Tonight is the final home game of the season for Providence as they play host to the Bluejays of Creighton. Here is what occurred during the first half.
- So far for the Bluejays, James Milliken has the hot hand with 12 points on 4-of-4 shooting and 2-of-2 from the foul line.
- While Milliken has been the most viable option for Creighton, they have also gotten some production from Isaiah Zierden and Cole Huff with five points each.
- Maurice Watson, Jr. has been shaky so far tonight with just four points as he has been hampered by injuries.
- As a team, the Bluejays so far have shot the ball at a rate of 50% from the floor, 57% from three point range, and 100% from the foul line.
- All 17 of Creighton's rebounds have been of the defensive variety.
- So far for the Friars, Ben Bentil has been the leading scorer with nine points on 4-of-12 shooting.
- Along with Bentil, Kris Dunn has been limited so far to seven points on 1-of-5 shooting and 4-of-4 from the foul line. Jalen Lindsay has eight points on 4-of-6 shooting.
- As a team, the Friars have shot the ball at a rate of 33% from the floor, 8% from three point range, and 88% from the foul line
- Despite the offensive woes so far, the Friars have not been plagued with turnovers as they have only turned over the ball twice.