For the final time this regular season, Butler and Villanova face off. While the Bulldogs are looking to keep their NCAA hopes alive, the Wildcats are honoring their seniors for their four years at Villanova. Here is what occurred during the first half of today's game.
- So far on the day, Kellen Dunham leads the Buldogs with 14 points on 5-of-10 shooting. He has been by far the best option on the floor as Butler's secondary scoring options have not been able to fire when ready.
- Kelan Martin has been fairly quiet so far today, but did make the final three point shot of the half, so he might be finally warming up.
- As a team, Butler so far today have shot the ball at a rate of 34.6% from the floor, 30.0% from 3-point range, and 50.0% from the foul line.
- Josh Hart leads Villanova scorers so far today with nine points on 3-of-8 shooting.
- Ryan Arcidiacono and Kris Jenkins have been Nova's best secondary options on the floor today, as both players are currently sitting on 7 points at the half.
- As a team, so far today the Wildcats have so far shot the ball at a rate of 42.9% from the floor, 28.6% from 3-point range, and 100.0% from the foul line.
- The Wildcats are currently winning the battle on the boards with 18 rebounds to Butler's 15.