I've never been to a monster truck rally. I never really understood why people were so enamored with giant trucks with excessive suspension driving around on a dirt track, going off of ramps and doing monster truck stuff.
I have seen a basketball game before. It's sort of the similar. Here's a quick list of the similarities:
- Both take place in an arena
- Both are spectator events
- The trucks need gasoline to go, basketball players need Gatorade to survive
- Isaac Copeland could be a monster truck driver if he chooses that career path
- Some basketballs are made from recycled tires