DePaul make their way to New York for a Wednesday night meeting with St. John's. Here is what occurred during the first half of tonight's game.
- So far tonight, Billy Garrett, Jr. has been the leading scorer on the floor for the Blue Demons. Garrett, Jr. so far tonight has 7 points on 2-of-5 shooting and 3-of-5 from the foul line.
- Along with Garrett, Jr., DePaul has gotten scoring from a myriad of players tonight with Darrick Wood and Peter Ryckbosch both have four points so far, and Myke Henry has three points.
- As a team the Blue Demons as a team so far have shot the ball 34.6 percent from the floor, zero percent from 3-point range (Yup, you read that right) have shot the ball from beyond the arc only six times, and 66.7 percent from the foul line.
- DePaul are losing the battle on the board with 18 rebounds to St. John's 23.
- Malik Ellison and Durand Johnson so far tonight have been St. John's leading scorers. Ellison has eight points on 3-of-4 shooting, and Johnson has 7 points on 3-of-4 shooting as well.
- Kassoum Yakwe has been a solid secondary option for the Red Storm so far tonight with six points on 3-of-8 shooting.
- As a team the Johnnies so far have shot the ball, 36.1 percent from the floor, 28.6 percent from 3-point range, and 50.0 percent from the foul line.
- Both Amir Alibegovic and Durand Johnson have two fouls on the games so far, so that might be something to keep an eye out going forward.