Though there is a chance that both teams could meet during the Big East Tournament, today is the final regular season game between old rivals Butler and Xavier. Here is what occurred during the first half.
- So far, Remy Abell has been the leading scorer for the Musketeers. Abell has 10 points on 4-of-6 shooting.
- JP Macura and Myles Davis have been the best secondary options. Davis has nine points on 3-of-3 shooting, with all shots coming from three point range, while Macura has eight points on 3-of-6 shooting.
- As a team, the Musketeers have shot 65% from the field, 73% from three point range, and 100% from the foul line.
- Xavier has scored 17 points off the bench to Butler's two bench points.
- Kelan Martin once again has been the hot hand for the Bulldogs. Martin has 11 points on 4-of-13 shooting and 3-of-3 from the foul line. Martin also has a game leading seven rebounds as well.
- Andrew Chrabascz has been Butler's best secondary option with seven points.
- As a team, the Bulldogs have shot 34% from the floor, 29% from three point range, and 75% from the foul line.
- Butler is leading the game in second chance points with 14 so far to Xavier's zero.