How to watch or stream
Time: 2 p.m. ET
Live Stream: WatchESPN
Marquette and Georgia have met only once. The lone matchup between the Golden Eagles and Bulldogs took place back in 1974. In that game, 14th-ranked Marquette took down Georgia 100-70.
Spread: Georgia opened as a 1-point favorite. The line bumped up to 2, 2.5, and 3 points in the Bulldogs’ favor depending on location.
Records ATS: Marquette (4-3) | Georgia (2-2)
Inside the Numbers
- 35th on KenPom
- 29th in Adj. Offensive Efficiency, 47th in Adj. Defensive Efficiency
- 10th in eFG%, 40th in TO%, 279th in OR%, 298th in FTRate
- 67th in 3PT FG%, 11th in 2PT FG%, 8th in FT%
- 57th on KenPom
- 101st in Adj. Offensive Efficiency, 37th in Adj. Defensive Efficiency
- 249th in eFG%, 122nd in TO%, 114th in OR%, 146th in FTRate
- 320th in 3PT FG%, 159th in 2PT FG%, 90th in FT%