Tonight Butler and DePaul square off for the second and possibly final time this season. Here is what occurred during the first half.
- So far tonight for the Blue Demons, they have seen significant production from a trio of players on the floor tonight. Eli Cain has been leading the way with 7 points on 3-of-7 shooting so far tonight. His efforts have been followed up by with the play of Tommy Hamilton and Billy Garrett, both of whom have six points so far
- As a team, DePaul so far have shot 36 percent from the field, 25 percent from 3-point range, and 50 percent from the foul line
- They have turned over the ball 9 times so far this game, compared to Butler's four turnovers
- Its been the Roosevelt Jones and Kellen Dunham show tonight for the Bulldogs as both players have been the main cogs tonight. Jones has been leading the way with 13 points on 6-of-8 shooting and has also been spreading the love around with 4 assists on the game. Dunham on the other hand has 11 points on 3-of-5 shooting so far on the night, all three of his shots made have come from beyond the arc where he is a perfect 3-of-3.
- Tyler Wideman has the game leading mark in rebounds with six so far tonight.
- As a team, Butler so far have shot 41 percent from the field, 36 percent from 3-point range, and 83 percent from the foul line.
- They have been pounding the paint so far tonight with 12 of their 33 points coming from the inside.