Following their previous win against a ranked Xavier team, Georgetown trails UConn by seven at the end of the first half. Here is what you need to know.
- Reggie Cameron is Georgetown's leading scorer at the end of the half with 10 points. The junior shot 4-for-10 from the field and 2-for-5 from deep.
- Georgetown struggled from the field to end the half. The Hoyas ended on a scoring drought that lasted more than two minutes.
- Georgetown has received a boost off the bench from sophomore L.J Peak. His five points are the second highest for Georgetown.
- N.C state transfer, Rodney Purvis, has dominated Georgetown's defense with 11 points on 3-for-6 shooting. He leads the Huskies in scoring.
- Connecticut was red hot from deep in the first half. They succeeded on five of their first 10 attempts en route to a 50 percent mark from the 3-point line.
-Daniel Hamilton has done it all for the Huskies today with eight points, five rebounds, and three assists. He has also succeeded on two long range attempts so far.