Two of the top teams in the Big East square off looking for conference supremacy. Here's what we know so far:
- Despite not being the tallest team in the Big East, the Bulldogs have incredible length which they use get into passing lanes and contest everything
- Rock fight! Butler has managed to keep the game tempo nice and low, something that has definitely favored them thus far.
- Big bad Roosevelt Jones is back in action for Chris Holtmann's ball club. The do-all senior heads to the half with six points and four boards in his first game back from wrist injury that some thought might keep him out of tonight's contest.
- What's cooler than being cool? (ICE COLD!) The Wildcats are shooting just 1/7 from deep, that's a not-so-great 14.3%
- After four quick points to start the game, Villanova big man Daniel Ochefu has been kept quiet. The senior ended the half with four and four boards while sitting the bench with two fouls down the stretch.
- Josh Hart, spark plug. The 'Nova guard continued his hot start to the season with eight points on 4/7 shooting in the first half. His defensive contributions have also been big in keeping the Bulldogs from pulling away too much in the first half.
You can catch the second half, and what is likely to be a thrilling finish over on FS1.