- Josh Hart certainly looks the part of someone who will be starting next season. The sixth man sharpshooter has a game-high 10 points, tied with Darrun Hilliard, after the first half of play and is 2-for-4 from the 3-point line. Hart's done so in just 14 minutes of action and committed just one turnover.
- Hilliard's compensated Hart with a 10-point effort of his own, though a bit harder to come by. He shot just 4-for-11 in the first 20 minutes of action with a dismal 1-for-6 mark from the 3-point arc. He grabbed four rebounds, three defensive, in 17 minutes of floor time.
- The typical Kris Dunn effort showed up in the first 20 minutes. The co-Big East Player of the Year scored 11, dished out four assists, and collected five boards while shooting 40.0 percent from the field and committed four turnovers.
- Providence is edging out 'Nova from the 3-point line 40.0 percent-29.0 percent, but the 'Cats hold an edge from the field at 44.0 percent to 36.0 percent.
- The 'Cats have 15 bench points and 16 points in the paint, while PC has just five and six respectively.
- There was only one lead change in the first half as Villanova has been in control after falling behind early.
Enjoy the second half!