How to watch, listen and stream
Game Time: 12:30 p.m. ET
TV: FOX (Joe Davis and Bob Wenzel)
Radio: 55KRC-AM and nationally via iHeartRadio (Xavier) 570 AM WMCA (St. John's)
Live Stream: FOX Sports Go
Xavier -8, -110 o/u.
St. Johns comes into Cincinnati with a 5-6 record in Big East play. After a big win over DePaul on Wednesday, St. John's looks to make it three in a row and four in five with a win over Xavier. St. John's has been playing well lately, and beat DePaul without rim protector Chris Obekpa due to an ankle injury. A little undersized at only 6-foot-6, but Sir'Dominic Pointer fit nicely in Obekpa's role against DePaul considering he is 5-inches shorter. St. John's needs to continue to win games in Big East play, as selection sunday is less than 4 weeks away.
Xavier is coming off an easy victory over Marquette on the road. They look to have solved their dreadful road woes, winning their second out of their last three road games. Xavier also hopes to rebound at home, after losing their first home game of the season against Creighton last week.
The last time these two teams met was last season, Xavier won at St. John's 65-53. It was a big night for Xavier big man Jalen Reynolds who had 17 points and 16 rebounds.
Inside the Numbers
St. John's Red Storm
· The Johnnies rank 43 in the Kenpom rankings
· They rank 51th in Adjusted Offensive Efficiency and 63th in Adjusted Defensive Efficiency
· D'Angelo Harrison is their leading scorer averaging 19.2 PPG
· The Musketeers rank 23 in the Kenpom rankings
· They rank 18th in Adjusted Offensive Efficiency and 72nd in Adjusted Defensive Efficiency
· Trevon Bluiett is their leading scorer averaging 12.4 PPG