How to watch, listen and stream
Game Time: 8:00 p.m. CT
TV: CBS Sports Network
Radio: WSCR 670AM The Score (DePaul), 570 AM WMCA (St. John's)
St. John's -9.5, 144 o/u.
DePaul comes into Queens with a 6-6 record in Big East play. After a well fought second half at the Hinkle fieldhouse left the Blue Demons dissatisfied. This is certainly a DePaul team that is no longer a cake walk on any team's calendar. DePaul has plenty of work to before the regular season concludes if the want any sort of shot at tournament play. Winning out their remaining regular season schedule is the Blue Demons only chance at extending their season.
St. John's is coming off a commanding victory over Creighton at MSG. Despite being 4-6 in conference play, St. John's is still hanging on to post season hope.
The last time these two teams met, overtime was needed to decide a winner. Both teams are searching for momentum to ride out the rest of the season.
Inside the Numbers
· The Blue Demons rank 122 in Kenpom rankings
· The Blue Demons rank 59th in Adjusted Offensive Efficiency yet 211th in Adjusted Defensive Efficiency
· The Blue Demons leading scoring is Billy Garrett Jr. with 13.2 PPG
- The Red Storm rank 42nd in the Kenpom rankings
- The Red Storm rank 57th in Adjusted Offensive Efficiency yet 59th and Adjusted Defensive Efficiency.
- D'Angelo Harrison leads the red storm with 18.6 PPG