|Team||1st Half Score||Leading Scorer|
|Boston College||23||Carter/Robinson: 6|
- Ben Bentil is leading all scorers with 16 first half points on 5/11 shooting and 6/7 from the line. Bentil also grabbed 8 rebounds, but he came down on Dennis Clifford's foot with just under 2 minutes remaining in the half and rolled his left ankle.
- Eli Carter and Jerome Robinson are leading Boston College with 6 first half points a piece.
- Providence has been ahead for the vast majority of the half. The Friars led for 18:40 of the 20 minutes.
- Boston College was ice cold from the field to start the half. The Eagles got a few things going when Eli Carter made back-to-back 3-pointers but the Friars were relentless on the other end. The Friar lead got cut to 10 during a Providence cold streak but got a Kyron Cartwright triple and kept the Eagles at arm's length.
- Kris Dunn struggled from the floor, shooting just 2/8 for 4 points. He played 15 minutes and never looked totally comfortable. Dunn also had 3 rebounds, 2 blocks, 2 steals and 2 turnovers.
- Providence was 14/17 from the charity stripe, while Boston College attempted a big fat zero free throws.
- Providence freshman Ryan Fazekas is back on campus with the flu in an ironic twist to add to the Boston College/Chipotle/novovirus storyline.