Following their loss to Fordham, St. John's is looking to get back on course with another inter-borough clash between St. Francis Brooklyn and St. John's. Here's what took place in the first half of play.
- Durand Johnson has been the leading scorer so far this game with 10 points over the 15 minutes he played in the first half and so far has shot 4-for-6 on the day.
- Christian Jones, Felix Balamou, and Yankuba Sima all have been excellent as secondary scoring options for the Johnnies so far. Jones has seven points on the, while both Balamou and Sima have six points. Jones has also been leading in rebounds with seven so far for St. John's.
- As a team the Red Storm have shot 44.8 percent from all areas of the floor, 40.0 percent from beyond the 3-point line, and 83.3 percent from the foul line.
- They narrowly have the advantage in rebounds with 20 to St. Francis' 18 rebounds
- Tyreek Jewell leads in scoring for the Terriers with seven points on the day, as he got hot early in the first but cooled off as the half progressed.
- Their secondary scoring options so far have been Yunus Hopkinson and Chris Hooper both with five points
- As a team St. Francis so far have shot 33.3 percent from all areas of the floor, 11.1 percent from 3-point range, and 50.0 percent from the foul line.