Tonight St. John's made their way up to Fordham's Rose Hill Gymnasium for an inter-borough match up against the Rams of Fordham. Here's what happened in the first half.
- At the half, St. John's leading scorer so far tonight has been Felix Balamou who has been coming off from the bench. So far tonight, Balamou has eight points on 3-of-3 shooting. He also has a team-leading three assists as well.
- Durand Johnson has been active from the foul line tonight going 4-for-4 from the charity stripe so far this game and where most of his six points have come from, as he is 1-for-6 from everywhere that is not the foul line.
- As a team the Red Storm are shooting 38.1 percent from all areas of the floor, 20.0 percent from beyond the 3-point arc, and 80.0 percent from the foul line.
- They have also turned over the ball 13 times to Fordham's seven turnovers.
- Jon Severe has been Fordham's leading scorer tonight with 12 points on 4-for-5 shooting. Two of those shots came from long range.
- His efforts have been followed up by those of Mandell Thomas who has 11 points on the night and Ryan Roomers who has 10 points. Roomers also has be game-high five rebounds.
- The Rams have been able to get at the ball tonight with nine steals. Joseph Chartouney has a three of those nine.
- As a team the Rams have shot 50.0 percent from all areas of the floor, 35.7 percent from beyond the 3-point line, and 57.1 percent from the foul line.