|Team||1st Half Score||Leading Scorer|
- Ben Bentil is leading all scorers with 15 first half points on 6/7 shooting, including 2/2 from deep.
- George Blagojevic is leading Hartford with 8 first half points on 3/7 shooting.
- Hartford coughed the ball up 9 times, leading to 9 points off turnovers for Providence.
- Providence shot 63% from the field in the first half, including 6/10 from beyond the arc. The Friars also outrebounded Hartford, 18-11. 20 of Providence's 47 points came in the paint.
- Kris Dunn scored 8 points in the first half but he dished 11 assists and grabbed 5 rebounds. The second half could be #TripleDoubleWatch unless Dunn's minutes get curtailed should the Friars keep a large lead against the Hawks. Dunn's career high for assists is 14 and the Providence single game record is 16.
- Hartford's bench scoring was a critical factor in the Hawks keeping things close through the first 15 minutes of the half. The scoring advantage was 8-0 before Providence got their first points from their bench.
- Back-to-back-to-back 3-pointers from Jalen Lindsey from 5:07 to 4:07 made up Providence's bench scoring and stretched the Friar lead to 10 just ahead of the 4 minute mark.
- Providence closed the half on an 18-0 run to take control of the game.