Both the Pirates and the Shockers have been a roll as of late with each team riding a three-game winning streak heading into today's meeting on the floor of the Prudential Center. At the end of the first half here is what took place.
- Khadeen Carrington and Isaiah Whitehead have been the Hall's best players on the floor so far this game. Whitehead at the end of the first has a game leading 12 points on 4-of-7 shooting, while Carrington has 10 points on 3-of-4 shooting so far today. Fouls though have been tricky as Carrington received 3 fouls so far today and Whitehead has 2.
- Angel Delgado has been active on the boards with a game-leading six rebounds and also has six points as well to go with that.
- As a team the Pirates are shooting so far 46 percent from all areas of the floor, 60 percent from 3-point range, and 78 percent from the foul line. They have been active in the pain with 16 points coming from there but points off the bench have been an issue with only two on the day, and something that could hurt the Hall in the second half.
- Ron Baker and Fred Vanvleet have been the Shockers leading scorers so far today, both with 11 points each. With Vanvleet shooting 4-of-9 so far today and Baker 3-of-6, but has been active from the foul line as well going 4-of-4.
- As a team the Shockers are shooting 52 percent from all areas of the floor, 56 percent from 3-point range, and 71 percent from the foul line.
- They have been moving the ball well with 10 assists as a team compared to Seton Hall's mere two assists. Fred Vanvleet, Evan Wessel, and Markis McDuffie are all tied for the lead in assists each with two.
- Finally Wichita State have been able to get at the ball, as they have five steals on the day and 14 points off turnovers as well.