|1st Half Score
- Kaleb Tarczewski isn't dressed for action tonight after injuring his left ankle in Arizona's game against Santa Clara on Thanksgiving night.
- Ben Bentil carried the Friars in the first half again. Bentil led Providence with 15 points on 6/13 shooting.
- Ryan Anderson is leading the way for Arizona with 14 points on 6/7 shooting.
- Kris Dunn picked up his second foul with 9:05 remaining and Ed Cooley was able to sit him out the rest of the half -- except for a final possession of 2 seconds at the end of the half -- because the Friars were able to stay with Arizona. Rodney Bullock and Jalen Lindsey also had to sit for stretches of the half with two fouls.
- Providence is getting massacred on the glass with Arizona holding a 21-8 advantage on the boards.
- The Friars assisted on 12 of their 13 made field goals.
- Arizona had 12 turnovers and Providence cashed in for 13 points off those turnovers.