After 20 minutes at the Barclays Center, Villanova leads Georgia Tech 30-23 in the final of the NIT Tip-Off. Here's everything you need to know about the first half.
- After his 18 point, 18 rebound showing yesterday, Charles Mitchell has just two points and four rebounds.
- The Yellow Jackets are shooting 37%
- Georgia Tech holds a 19-14 lead in rebounding. Seven of those 19 rebounds are offensive.
- Tadric Jackson leads the Yellow Jackets in scoring with six points.
- Jalen Brunson has picked up where he left off in yesterday's victory. He leads all scorers with nine points.
- Ryan Arcidiacono only had eight points in yesterday's game. He had seven in the first half today.
- Daniel Ochefu has two points and three rebounds.
- The Wildcats are shooting 48%