Here's some notes if you haven't been following me on twitter!
- Creighton and Rutgers seemingly cannot miss, both teams not really knowing how to play defense in Las Vegas.
- About the only thing you can hear on the audio, beneath Ed O'Bannion and whoever the play-by-play guy is, are the squeaks from the shoes and a man who has been gambling for 43 straight hours and on a phone call with his wife who wants to leave him.
- If you wanted to make a basketball arena look like something out of a George Orwell novel you'd put green seats in and fill them with no people.
- Cole Huff is playing very well for Creighton. Other than that I can't help but get distracted by Ed O'Bannion sounding like he took quaaludes before the telecast.
- It's very late at night.
- The arena DJ started playing 'I Gotta Feeling' while the players left the court at halftime. It is 2015.
- Creighton has switched from a man to 2-3 zone at random intervals so far this game.
- Rutgers, who is not shooting well from 3 this season, is shooting well from 3.
— alex sindelar (@crimebait) November 24, 2015