After 20 minutes at el Coliseo Roberto Clemente, Butler leads Temple 35-31. It was a tale of two halves for Butler. Here are the things you need to know.
- The Bulldogs got off to a sluggish start, as Temple got out to an early lead. Butler was able to right the ship near the 10 minute mark, going on a 20-5 run over seven minutes, and eventually grabbing the lead.
- Roosevelt Jones has been great: nine points and seven rebounds already
- Kellen Dunham missed his first seven shots before getting on the board with a lay-up. He also hit a three and a fadeaway at the buzzer to give him seven points at the half.
- The Bulldogs hold a 26-19 rebounding edge
- Jaylen Bond was a key to the Owls' hot start. He has nine points and seven rebounds, both team highs for Temple.
- The Owls hold a slight edge in points in the paint: 16-14.
- The pace has been very methodical so far. Temple has zero fast break points, Butler has two.