Following their double overtime loss to Radford over the weekend, the Hoyas are looking to walk away with a win on the road against third ranked Maryland. Here's all you need to know from the opening frame.
- The Hoyas so far have been getting steady production from Isaac Copeland who has seven points tonight, L.J. Peak who is leading the team with eight points off the bench, and six points apiece from D'Vuantes Smith-Rivera and Marcus Derrickson.
- Smith-Rivera's stat line has been particularly important to the Hoyas tonight as he also has a team leading four assists and is tied on rebounds at three with Bradley Hayes.
- As a team the Hoyas are shooting 46 percent from all areas of the floor, 38 percent from beyond the three point line, and 100 percent from the foul line though they've only gone to the charity strike twice so far tonight.
- The Hoyas are also tied with the Terps on the battle of the boards as both teams have 15 total rebounds.
- Robert Carter leads all Maryland players with 10 points so far tonight and has been shooting a perfect 4-of-4 as well.
- Melo Trimble and Rasheed Sulaimon both have seven points on the evening as well, and Sulaimon also has a team- and game-leading six assists.
- Robert Carter, Jake Lyman, and Michal Cekovsky are all tied on rebounds with three apiece.
- As a team the Terps are shooting 50 percent from all areas of the floor, 27 percent from beyond the three point line, and 60 percent from the foul line.
- They are also winning the battle in the paint with 12 points in the pain to Georgetown's eight.