For most of the first half, Nebraska appeared to have Villanova on the ropes but were unable to pull away to take control of the game.
Having said that, 'Nova was able to go on a run towards the end of the half to fully take control what the Huskers could not.
Here's all you need to know from the first half.
- Andrew White leads all Nebraska players with eight points, shooting exactly 50 percent from the field on six field goal attempts. White also four rebounds as well, which is tied with Shavon Shields for most on the team in the first half.
- Speaking of Shields he has six points so far tonight.
- As a team Nebraska is shooting 32.3 percent from all areas of the floor, 30.8 percent from beyond the 3-point line, and 100.0 percent from the foul line, though only two players have gone to the foul line tonight for the Huskers.
- As a team they are slightly out rebounding 'Nova with 21 rebounds to the Wildcats 19.
- The Wildcats ended the first half with a 22-2 run to essentially take not only the Huskers out of the first half but essentially out of the game as well
- Daniel Ochefu has been a force so far this game with 11 points, six rebounds, and three blocks. He is shooting 4-of-7.
- Josh Hart and Ryan Arcidiacono both have nine points on the night. Arcidiacono is tied with Jalen Brunson for a team-leading three assists
- As a team 'Nova is shooting 42.4 percent from all areas of the floor, 23.5 percent from beyond the 3-point line, and 75 percent from the foul line.