So far on the floor of the Cintas Arena, Chris Mack's Musketeers are having a tough match-up against the Missouri Tigers. Here's all you need to know at the end of the opening frame.
- Missour's leading scorer so far has been Tramaine Isabell, who has been coming off the bench for the Tigers. Isabell has eight points and is shooting 2-of-3 from the field and 4-of-4 from the free throw line/ Though he is also foul trouble, ending the first half with three fouls.
- Among starters, three of Missouri's starting five have six points. They are Kevin Puryear, Namon Wright, and Terrance Phillips.
- As a team, the Tigers are shooting 46.2% from all areas of the floor, 14.3% from beyond the 3 point arc, and 78.6% from the free throw line.
- Jalen Reynolds has been pretty cold so far this game, finishing the first half with zero points going 0-of-2 shooting and two fouls.
- Xavier's two leading scorers are Myles Davis with eight points 3-of-5 shooting and rotating off the bench JP Macura who is leading all scorers with 9 points, 2-of-3 shooting, and 5-of-5 from the free throw line.
- As a team Xavier is shooting 36.7% from all areas of the floor, 27.3% from beyond the three point line, and 85.7% from the free throw line.
- The Musketeers are also winning the battle on the boards with 20 total rebounds to Missouri's 14.