After 20 minutes in Providence, the Friars hold a narrow 34-29 lead over the Harvard Crimson. Here's everything you need to know about the first half.
- Freshman guard Corey Johnson is a confident shooter. He's 4-6 from three-point range, and has a game-high 12 points.
- Zena Edosomwan grabbed eight boards in the first half, but also racked up three fouls. We'll see how Tommy Amaker chooses to use him in the second half.
- The Crimson have struggled at taking care of the ball, as they trail the turnover battle by a 14-4 margin.
- Kris Dunn has been an enigma: nine points on 3-11 shooting, four assists, and six steals. If he can get his shot to fall more consistently in the second half, the Friars are in the driver's seat.
- Rodney Bullock leads the Friars in scoring with nine points.
- Providence went on an 11-0 run around the nine minute mark, but once the run ended, hit only two of their final 12 field goals of the half.