History was made in the first half at Hinkle Fieldhouse. The Butler Bulldogs lead The Citadel Bulldogs 71-41. Butler's previous record for points in a half was 63. Here's everything you need to know about the first half.
- Offensively, it wasn't a terrible half for The Citadel. They scored 41 points. Quayson Williams and Brian White each have nine.
- The Bulldogs are 7-25 from beyond the arc.
- The Citadel have had issues holding onto the ball so far. They trail the turnover battle 14-7
- As mentioned above, 71 points in a half is a record for the Bulldogs. Their PPP is 1.47. Anything over one is considered good.
- Kellen Dunham has 22 points. He leads all scorers. His career high is 32.
- Roosevelt Jones looks to be en route to a double-double. He has 12 points and eight rebounds.