After 20 minutes at the Verizon Center, there might be an upset brewing. The Radford Highlanders and Georgetown Hoyas are tied at 33 going into the break. Here's everything you need to know about the first half.
- The Hoyas have had, seemingly, no answer for guard Rashun Davis. Davis has 13 points and is 6-6 from the field.
- Radford has two players with three fouls, and both are big men. The Hoyas should look to continue working the ball inside in the second half.
- YaYa Anderson, Radford's leading returning scorer, has been held to only three points.
- Bradley Hayes and Jessie Govan are the reason this game is tied. The two big men have given Radford fits down low and combined for 18 of Georgetown's 33 points
- D'Vauntes-Smith Rivera is having a rough go so far. 0-3 with 0 points
- Georgetown is 19-20 from the free throw line right now, which is nearly unheard of in college basketball. It's also keeping them in the game.