After 20 minutes in Villanova, the Wildcats are out to a big lead over Fairleigh-Dickinson, 50-22. Here's everything you need to know about the first half.
- It's tough to find a bright spot for the Knights, but guard Darian Anderson is it. Anderson has 10 points, leading the team.
- The Knights are only 7-29 from the field. That's 24%.
- The Knights also trail the turnover battle 8-4.
- Jalen Brunson's college debut has been a success so far. He leads the team with nine points.
- While Brunson has been great, Villanova's biggest difference maker tonight has been Daniel Ochefu, who has been an unstoppable force down low, seven rebounds and eight points.
- Phil Booth racked up three first half fouls. Villanova has guard depth and a 28 point lead, so it's not a huge deal, but certainly not something you want to see night after night from Booth.