- It's tough to find positives for either team, there were huge scoring droughts going both ways in the first half.
- D'Vauntes Smith-Rivera has been pretty good. 11 points, even though he's 1-5 from long range.
- Joshua Smith picked up two early fouls and was a bit of a non-factor in the half.
- Even with Smith going out, Georgetown is still racking up points in the paint: They have 14 to Creighton's six.
- They ended the half on one of the worst slumps I have seen in a while. Zero of their last 12 field goals fell and just two of their last 19.
- Devin Brooks is having a nice day for the Bluejays. Seven rebounds in the first half
- Creighton shot 17.9%. They're lucky to be in this game at all, really.