- It's been a balanced effort for the home team so far. After the first 20 minutes, forward Forrest Robinson leads all scorers with eight points on 3-of-7 shooting, but Myke Henry and Billy Garrett Jr. have five points each. As a whole, DePaul is shooting 42.3 percent (11-26 FG) from the field.
- Their adversary in Xavier is led by the play of Remy Abell. The Indiana Hoosiers transfer has seven points and is a perfect 3-for-3 thus far, including a made 3-pointer. Dee Davis trails Abell with five points of his own. The Musketeers are shooting 42.1 percent on 19 field goal attempts.
- The Blue Demons scored 0.867 points per possession in the first half and had a Turnover% of 20.0 percent. At the other end, Xavier scored 0.933 points per possession with a Turnover% of 30.0 percent.
- The Musketeers scored 11 points off turnovers and 11 points from their bench as well. That edges their opponents in both categories, as DePaul scored just six bench points in the first half, and nine points off of turnovers.
- Xavier spent 13 minutes and 25 seconds in the lead, and the game was tied for just 49 seconds.
Enjoy the second half!