How to watch, listen and stream
Game Time: Noon ET
TV: Fox Sports 1
Radio: ESPN 540 Milwaukee (Marquette), WLW 700 (Xavier)
Live Stream: FOX Sports GO (Where Available)
Xavier is a 9.5 point favorite over Marquette.
The Musketeers are 9-8 ATS this season, while the Golden Eagles are 10-5 ATS.
The Marquette Golden Eagles are hunting for their first road win of the season and look to hit the above .500 mark in Big East play. It was not until February 11, 2014 that the Golden Eagles had such a feat last season. MU will look to push the all-time series lead over XU to a 48-17 mark in the 65th meeting between these clubs.
The Musketeers look to keep up their winning ways at home, as they currently stand unbeaten here in mid-January at the Cintas Center. They are also looking to return back to a hot streak they had going, in which the Muskies held a halftime lead in their first 15 games of the season.
Inside the Numbers
Marquette Golden Eagles
- Ranked 102nd in KenPom rankings (out of 351 teams observed)
- 148th in Adj. Offensive Efficiency (102.2 points/100 possessions)
- 74th in Adj. Defensive Efficiency (95.8 points allowed/100 possessions)
- Four Factors, Pt. 1: 68th in eFG% (51.8%), 95th in TO% (18.3%)
- Four Factors, Pt. 2: 230th in OR% (29.4%), 120th in FTRate (39.6%)
- 162nd in 3PT FG% (34.2%), 40th in 2PT FG% (52.0%), 221st in FT% (67.5%)
- Ranked 25th in KenPom rankings (out of 351 teams observed)
- 8th in Adj. Offensive Efficiency (116.1 points/100 possessions)
- 128th in Adj. Defensive Efficiency (98.7 points allowed/100 possessions)
- Four Factors, Pt. 1: 16th in eFG% (55.4%), 53rd in TO% (17.4%)
- Four Factors, Pt. 2: 95th in OR% (33.6%), 202nd in FTRate (36.0%)
- 65th in 3PT FG% (37.1%), 11th in 2PT FG% (55.3%), 27th in FT% (74.3%)
Marquette coverage: Check out SB Nation's Marquette blog, Anonymous Eagle.
Xavier coverage: Check out SB Nation's Xavier blog, Banners on the Parkway.