clock menu more-arrow no yes

Filed under:

Georgetown basketball recruiting 2015: PJ Dozier set to visit Hoyas

PJ Dozier will take an official visit to Georgetown in October, among other schools.

Evan Habeeb-USA TODAY Sports

Spring Valley High School (SC) shooting guard PJ Dozier, who is ranked No. 23 in the Class of 2015, has set up his official visits according to Adam Zagoria of SNY.tv.

Dozier announced on Twitter earlier in August that he has cut his list to Louisville Cardinals, North Carolina Tar Heels, Georgetown Hoyas, South Carolina Gamecocks and Michigan Wolverines.

Donovan Mitchell of Brewster Academy, who recently committed to Louisville, told Adam Zagoria that he is recruiting PJ Dozier along with other top high schoolers.

The Crystal Ball on 247Sports says the the Tar Heels have an 87 percent shot at landing the five-star prospect, while the Gamecocks have a 9.0 percent chance and the Hoyas with a mere 4.0 percent.