How to watch, listen and stream
Game Time: 9 p.m. ET
TV: FOX Sports Wisconsin
Other affiliates include: FOX Sports Arizona, FOX Sports Detroit, FOX Sports Midwest, FOX Sports North, SUN Sports, MASN 2, YES Network, COX Sports Northeast and Sportstime Ohio
Live Stream: FOX Sports GO (Where Available)
Marquette -18.5 (via OddsShark)
Marquette is looking to make it three wins in a row, and four in their last five when they welcome North Dakota to Milwaukee on Monday night. The Golden Eagles are coming off their largest margin of victory of the season -- 34 points for those keeping score at home -- when they faced the Alabama A&M Bulldogs at the Al McGuire Center. North Dakota is ranked No. 314 on KenPomDotCom, so is another blowout win in the cards? Time will tell.
North Dakota, meanwhile, took the floor on Friday as well and beat Dickinson State by 30 points. They'll be looking to shock the Golden Eagles, who already have a few surprising losses at home under their belt this year. The player to watch for is senior power forward Jaron Nash who leads North Dakota in usage rate and is 15th best in DR% in the country so far posting a total of 27.8 percent.
Inside the Numbers
- 98th in Adjusted Offensive Efficiency (103.5 points/100 possessions), 124th in Adjusted Defensive Efficiency (98.1 points allowed/100 possessions)
- 63rd in eFG%, 44th in TO%, 305th in OR% and 56th in FTRate
- 94th in 3PT FG%, 69th in 2PT FG%, and 149th in FT%
- 307th in Adjusted Offensive Efficiency (93.4 points/100 possessions), 309th in Adjusted Defensive Efficiency (105.8 points allowed/100 possessions)
- 295th in eFG%, 132nd in TO%, 313th in OR%, 150th in FTRate
- 235th in 3PT FG%, 295th in 2PT FG%, and 308th in FT%
Check out SB Nation's Marquette blog Anonymous Eagle for more coverage and commentary on this matchup.