- 4:00 p.m. ET
- DePaul -2.5 (via OddsShark)
- Fox Sports 1, streaming on FoxSportsGo
- Steve Physioc and Donny Marshall
- DePaul leads the all-time series 21-4. They are on a 2-game skid, however, as Illinois State has won the previous two meetings.
- This is DePaul's penultimate home game of 2014--they face Marquette on New Year's Eve.
- Illinois State heads into Sunday's matchup at 4-3. They've already lost to one Big East member this season: Seton Hall.
- The Redbirds have a center, Reggie Lynch, who is currently averaging almost four blocks per game.