- The Bluejays find themselves up 21 at the half against the Blue Raiders. Despite that, no player at the moment is truly standing out for Creighton. Eight Bluejays have notched points in the game so far, with Devin Brooks and Geoffrey Groselle being the only two to not get on the board yet. Austin Chatman currently leads the way with eight points, but Isaiah Zierden has six, and James Milliken, Toby Hegner, and Will Artino all have five.
- After finding their stroke against Ole Miss, the Bluejays are once again doing well from the 3-point line. They're converting on 57.1 percent on their 3-point tries -- seven to be precise -- and four Jays have made at least one jumper from the perimeter.
- Free throw shooting hasn't been the death knell for this team as it was against the Rebels. They've made 80 percent of their tries from the line, with Isaiah Zierden being perfect with three makes on his three attempts.
- Leading the way for Middle Tennessee is DJ Jones, who has five points scored so far. Jones leads in rebounds as well, while Perrin Buford is in front in assists with two. Their largest lead in the game is only by one point.
- Creighton is scoring a stellar 1.333 points per possession, while Middle Tennessee is scoring a dismal .556.
- It's yet to bite them, but the Bluejays collected zero offensive rebounds in the first half, making their OR% -- you guessed it -- 0%. The Blue Raiders' OR% stands at 16.67%.
Enjoy the second half!