- Marquette's 3-point attempts have come in bunches this evening. Thus far, 12 of their 25 field goal attempts have been from the perimeter, with Matt Carlino taking the most with eight. Carlino has also converted on all five of the team's makes from downtown. He currently leads all Marquette scorers with 15 points.
- Georgia Tech's 3-point shooting has not been much better. The Yellow Jackets haven't quite stung the Golden Eagles like they'd like to from deep, as they've made just two from deep (2-10 3 PT FG). Forward Quinton Stephens and guard Tadric Jackson are tied with the most attempts (3) for the Ramblin' Wreck.
- The turnover battle has played a big role in how things have transpired thus far through the opening 20 minutes. While Marquette trails, their turnover rate is not nearly as high as their adversary's. Georgia Tech has committed nine turnovers to Marquette's six, and Wojo's club has been able to pounce on those missed opportunities. They've scored 12 points off of their opponent's turnovers, while Georgia Tech's scored 10 points.
- In the "Something That Might Intrigue Me More Than It Would You" department, every Marquette player aside from Matt Carlino and JaJuan Johnson has scored two points. No, seriously.
- Georgia Tech currently leads in rebounds 21-11. In regards to OR%, the Yellow Jackets lead in that department as well by the tally of 50.0 percent to 18.75 percent.
- Interestingly enough, both teams are even in Effective FG% at 50.0 percent.
Enjoy the 2nd half!