- The Bluejays have had four different leading scorers in their first four games this season. That trend is set to continue as big man Geoffrey Groselle is the surprising frontrunner on this Tuesday evening. Coming into the night with his career-high only being two, he's increased that fivefold, scoring 10 points and not missing a single field goal attempt.
- Elsewhere, Austin Chatman got off to a furious start, scoring seven points to open up the game. He's contributed elsewhere, dishing out three assists and grabbing two rebounds as well.
- Another standout so far for the Bluejays has been redshirt freshman Toby Hegner. Hegner has scored eight and has done a good enough job in the rebounding department, with two rebounds so far. James Milliken leads in that department with seven.
- The Panthers have been dismal from the 3-point line, shooting just 10.0 percent through the first 20 minutes. The Bluejays haven't fared much better as their touch from the perimeter is still absent. They've converted on just 30.0 percent of their 10 attempts from downtown.
- The Jays are scoring 1.3 points per possession to the Panthers' .69 in the first half. Eastern Illinois is committing turnovers at a rate of 20.9 percent, while Creighton has taken care of the ball, with a rate of just 10.0 percent.
Enjoy the 2nd half!