- Seton Hall is leading, 37-29, through 20 minutes.
- LaDontae Henton scored 9 and is now 8 points away from 2,000 points for his career at Providence. Henton grabbed his 1,000th career rebound on Sunday against Marquette and once he gets to the 2,000 point mark he will join Ryan Gomes as the only two players with 2,000 career points and 1,000 career rebounds in the history of Providence College.
- Sterling Gibbs has been somewhat quiet in his return from a 2-game suspension. Gibbs is 1/3 from the field and scored 3 points.
- Carson Desrosiers returned to the lineup but came off the bench. Ben Bentil has played well and finished the half with 8 points after going 6/6 from the free throw line.
- Angel Delgado already has 7 boards to go along with 5 points. Delgado had 15 rebounds last time these teams met at the Dunk.
- Kris Dunn has not looked like himself. He's 0/5 from the field. The Friars will need him to pick things up in be second stanza.
- Brandon Mobley led Seton Hall in scoring win 8 points.
(24) Providence vs. Seton Hall: Halftime Notes
Providence and Seton Hall have played 20 minutes at the Prudential Center. Here's what has transpired between the Senior Night ceremony and now.