After falling behind with the start of the college basketball season and falling busy in the pre-Thanksgiving rush, the Big East offer tracker is now fully caught up and updated for the start of 2021.
It was a New Year’s resolution (hopefully, one to stick with!) to get it back on track. Added everything since the last update in mid-November, including these most recent moves from the last couple weeks of 2020:
- 2022 forward Freddie Dilione (Fayetteville, N.C./Trinity Christian) received an offer from Xavier.
- 2023 guard Pasha Goodarzi (San Jose, Calif./Valley Christian School) received an offer from DePaul
- Three-star, 2022 forward Braeden Moore (Nashville, Tenn./Christ Presbyterian Academy) received an offer from St. John’s.
- Four-star, 2022 forward Gradey Dick (Wichita, Kan./Sunrise Christian Academy) trimmed his list to eight schools. Creighton didn’t make the cut.
- Three-star, 2022 forward Mady Traore (France/Bishop Walsh) didn’t include Seton Hall or DePaul in his final eight list.
Non-Big East commitments:
- Three-star, 2021 guard Daniel Nixon (New York, N.Y./Winston-Salem Christian) committed to George Washington. Had an offer from Georgetown.
- Three-star, 2021 guard Tevin Smith (Danville, Ill./Danville) committed to Cal State-Fullerton. Had an offer from DePaul.
- 2021 forward Anthony Swift (Las Vegas, Nev./Desert Pines) committed to Southern Utah. Also had a DePaul offer.
- If you notice an error, have news of a new offer, please feel free to tip me off—or Big East Coast Bias—on Twitter: @becb_sbn and @erapay5. I’ll update accordingly.
- Shoutout to Anonymous Eagle, Casual Hoya, Banners on the Parkway, Rumble in the Garden, The UConn Blog, and VU Hoops. We unfortunately don’t have articles on all recruits, but we got some help in filling some blanks from our fellow Big East SB Nation sites. Some recruits have clickable names, which will take you to a relevant article regarding that player.
- I recommend viewing the spreadsheet externally, since you’ll be able to use things like filters (Google Sheets has that option on the top-left, next to the print button.) and Ctrl+F (Apple+F if you’re on Mac) to help make searching for recruits easier. You’ll also have a bigger screen/window to look at the spreadsheet: Big East Offer Tracker, last updated Jan. 4, 2021. Alternatively, you may view below.