The Georgetown Hoyas received their fourth commitment in the 2020 recruiting class. Kobe Clark, a three-star wing from St. Louis, Mo., was the lone verbal throughout the Big East this past week.
He joins a 2020 Georgetown recruiting class that also has four-star forward Jamari Sibley (Milwaukee, Wisc./Oak Hill Academy), three-star guard Tyler Beard (Chicago, Ill./Whitney Young), and Dante Harris (Alcoa, Tenn./Lakeway Christian).
Here are the new offers, cuts, and decisions from throughout the Big East recruiting scene this past week.
- 3-star, 2020 guard Kobe Clark (St. Louis, Mo./Vashon) commits to Georgetown.
- 2023 guard Royal Brown (Cohoes, N.Y./Cohoes) received an offer from Creighton.
- 2021 point guard Khalil Brantley (Charlotte, N.C./Boys & Girls HS) received offers from Seton Hall and Creighton.
- 4-star, 2021 forward Jakai Robinson (Fort Washington, Md./National Christian Academy) received an offer from Georgetown and St. John’s.
- 2021 forward Gabe Wiznitzer (Walhalla, S.C./Christ School) received an offer from Providence.
Non-Big East Commitments:
- St. John’s target, 2020 forward Quincy Canty (Athens, Ga./Cedar Shoals) commits to USC-Aiken.
- St. John’s target, 2021 forward Josh Giddey (Australia/NBA Global Academy) will opt to stay home and play professionally with the NBL, as opposed to going the college route.
- If you notice an error, have news of a new offer, please feel free to tip me off—or Big East Coast Bias—on Twitter: @becb_sbn and @erapay5. I’ll update accordingly.
- Shoutout to Anonymous Eagle, Casual Hoya, Banners on the Parkway, Rumble in the Garden, The UConn Blog, and VU Hoops. We unfortunately don’t have articles on all recruits, but we got some help in filling some blanks from our fellow Big East SB Nation sites. Some recruits have clickable names, which will take you to a relevant article regarding that player.
- I recommend viewing the spreadsheet externally, since you’ll be able to use things like filters (Google Sheets has that option on the top-left, next to the print button.) and Ctrl+F (Apple+F if you’re on Mac) to help make searching for recruits easier. You’ll also have a bigger screen/window to look at the spreadsheet: Big East Offer Tracker, last updated Februrary 21, 2020. Alternatively, you may view below.