The Xavier Musketeers struck again on the recruiting trail, nabbing their second four-star commit this past week when Caleb “C.J.” Wilcher chose to roll with Travis Steele and the Musketeers. Also, thanks to your support and feedback, a transfer tracker has now been added—giving you the opportunity to see who’s leaving and arriving around the conference.
We have logged and listed every single high school prospect that has received an offer from a Big East school, giving you the opportunity to see who is on your favorite team’s radar, as well as keep tabs on your rivals and the rest of the conference.
This spreadsheet only keeps track of players that have been offered—going beyond interest. It tracks high school prospects, and it now has a tab for transfers departing and arriving to the Big East.
I plan on updating this every other week or at least once a month. Here are some updates from this past week:
- A tab/page for transfers has been added, listing all of the arrivals and departures for all 10 Big East schools.
- Four-star 2020 wing Caleb (C.J.) Wilcher (Elizabeth, N.J./St. Benedict’s Prep) committed to Xavier.
- DePaul target, 2019 forward Tujautae Williams (Chicago, Ill./Orr Community Academy) commits to Tennessee Tech.
- Xavier target, three-star 2020 guard Justin Powell (Louisville, Ky./North Oldham)
- Added offers for 2019 forward Lok Wur (DePaul), four-star 2020 forward JaKobe Coles (Xavier), five-star 2021 guard Terrance Clarke (St. John’s), 2021 center Nnanna Njoku (Providence), 2021 center Chet Holmgren (Georgetown), and four-star 2022 forward Brandon Hutley-Hatfield (Seton Hall).
- If you notice an error, have news of a new offer, please feel free to tip me off—or Big East Coast Bias—on Twitter: @becb_sbn and @erapay5. I’ll update accordingly.
- Shoutout to Anonymous Eagle, Casual Hoya, Banners on the Parkway, Rumble in the Garden, and VU Hoops. We unfortunately don’t have articles on all recruits, but we got some help in filling some blanks from our fellow Big East SB Nation sites. Some recruits have clickable names, which will take you to a relevant article regarding that player.
- I recommend viewing the spreadsheet externally, since you’ll be able to use things like filters (Google Sheets has that option on the top-left, next to the print button.) and Ctrl+F (Apple+F if you’re on Mac) to help make searching for recruits easier. You’ll also have a bigger screen/window to look at the spreadsheet: Big East Offer Tracker, last updated June 11, 2019. Alternatively, you may view below.