Last week, we debuted the Big East Basketball Recruiting Offer Tracker. With the recruiting trail heating up as summer approaches and coaches spending the next few months heavily focused on tracking recruits and prospects, there will be plenty of new offers and decisions being made.
We have logged and listed every single high school prospect that has received an offer from a Big East school, giving you the opportunity to see who is on your favorite team’s radar, as well as keep tabs on your rivals and the rest of the conference.
This spreadsheet only keeps track of players that have been offered—going beyond interest. It tracks high school prospects only. In the future, we may possibly expand it to include transfers and JUCOs.
I plan on updating this every other week or at least once a month. Here are some updates from this past week:
- Four-star 2020 forward Jamari Sibley (Milwaukee, Wisc./Nicolet) lists Marquette and Georgetown in his top 10, but cuts DePaul.
- Creighton target, 2019 center Charles Coleman Jr. (Boston, Mass./Dexter Southfield School) commits to East Carolina.
- St. John’s target, 2020 point guard Jeron Artest (Scottsdale, Ariz./Bella Vista Prep) commits to UC-Irvine.
- Added offers for 2019 guard Niven Glover (Georgetown), 2020 guard R.J. Davis (Marquette), 2021s Jaylen Murray (Seton Hall) and Carter Whitt (Xavier), as well as a few 2022 offers by Seton Hall and Georgetown.
- If you notice an error, have news of a new offer, please feel free to tip me off—or Big East Coast Bias—on Twitter: @becb_sbn and @erapay5. I’ll update accordingly.
- Shoutout to Anonymous Eagle, Casual Hoya, Banners on the Parkway, Rumble in the Garden, and VU Hoops. We unfortunately don’t have articles on all recruits, but we got some help in filling some blanks from our fellow Big East SB Nation sites. Some recruits have clickable names, which will take you to a relevant article regarding that player.
- I recommend viewing the spreadsheet externally, since you’ll be able to use things like filters (Google Sheets has that option on the top-left, next to the print button.) and Ctrl+F (Apple+F if you’re on Mac) to help make searching for recruits easier. You’ll also have a bigger screen/window to look at the spreadsheet: Big East Offer Tracker, last updated May 28, 2019. Alternatively, you may view below.