- The offensive outpouring in Omaha has yet to cease. Creighton has done an outstanding job of putting points on the board as nearly every Bluejay to take the floor has netted at least a point after the first 20 minutes. Senior center Will Artino leads all scorers with 10 points, whilst shooting 80.0 percent on his five field goal attempts.
- The play of wing Isaiah Zierden has also been worth noting. Zierden has made three 3-point baskets on five attempts, leading the team in that category. He has nine points off those buckets, and this is now the second consecutive game in which the sophomore has proven to be a spark for the Bluejays offense off the bench.
- Redshirt freshman Toby Hegner is continuing to show some promise while in the lineup. At the half, he has as nine points and six rebounds, and is shooting 66.7 percent from the field (4-6 FG). Hegner also added an assist in the first half.
- Devin Brooks leads all with four assists at the end of the first half, and has five rebounds and four points, to boot.
- Leading the way for Chicago State is guard Clarke Rosenberg, who has 10 points and six rebounds on the evening. No other Cougar has more than five points thus far, as they're shooting 42.3 percent as a team (11-26 FG).
Enjoy the 2nd half!