NCAA reveals future March Madness sites (NCAA)
The sites for the 2019-2022 NCAA Tournaments were revealed on Tuesday. This not only goes for men’s basketball, but EVERYTHING as well. The Big East will have representatives in 2019 (Georgetown), 2020 (Creighton, St. John’s/The conference itself at MSG), 2021 (Providence) and 2022 (Marquette). However, there’s a bit of an issue.
North Carolina was awarded multiple NCAA events (Outsports)
The reason NC was stripped of events was due to the anti-LGBT HB2 law that was put in place. That, of course, was replaced by HB142, which wasn’t exactly a full replacement and remains anti-LGBT. In turn, the NCAA has found a way to bring upon more criticism for their handling of this, and that is likely to turn up even further.
Dishing on MU’s nonconference slate (Anonymous Eagle)
The folks at AE have some thoughts on what lies ahead for MUBB. As they write, it’s never too early, is it?
Tremont Waters should choose the Hoyas. Again. (Casual Hoya)
Casual Hoya’s NYHoya writes on why the touted recruit should make his way back to The Hilltop.
Bench Mobbbbbbbb (VU Hoops)
Our friends over at VU Hoops discuss the ever-popular Bench Mob.
Actually we’re a baseball and wrestling blog (It’s in our bio)
- Panicking about the Cubs?
- Maybe we need to explain these replay rulings
- Eric Thames is quickly becoming the best story
- This freaking bunt by Kyle Schwarber tho
- BRAUUUUUUUUUUUUN and Big Show BROKE THE RING
- Okay, but, are y’all serious about Shane O’Mac?
- So just what IS Alexa Bliss’ secret to being evil? You’ll never guess what!