|Team||1st Half Score||Leading Scorer|
- Providence is without Kris Dunn and Ryan Fazekas for this game. Ben Bentil warmed up but didn't start. The Friar big man did enter the game with 5:15 left in the half after Ed Cooley had seen enough of his team struggle. Kyron Cartwright, Quadree Smith and Jalen Lindsey got the starting nods in their places.
- Rodney Bullock led Providence with 10 points on 4/9 shooting. Bullock's 3-pointer in the final minute of the half snapped an 0/13 start for the Friars from downtown.
- Hunter Ware led all scorers with 11 points on 4/6 shooting, including 3/5 from beyond the arc.
- Bryant led for 19:25 of the first half, ever since going up 2-0.
- Providence has struggled with their zone offense again Bryant's 2-3. The Friars got open looks, especially from 3-point range, but they just couldn't convert for the first 19 minutes and change.
- Ed Cooley played 10 players in this first half, including walk-on Tom Planek seeing minutes.
- The locker room walls may have no paint left on them after Cooley gets through his halftime encouragement.